Metro Manila, the Philippines’ capital region, is a bustling metropolis with a population of over 12 million people. The real estate market in this area is constantly growing and evolving, making it a prime location for investment. However, with so many neighborhoods to choose from, it can be challenging to decide where to invest. In this blog post, we will take a closer look at some of the top neighborhoods to invest in for real estate in Metro Manila.
- Makati City – Makati is considered the financial and business hub of the Philippines. It is home to the country’s stock exchange, major banks, and numerous multinational companies. This makes Makati an attractive location for real estate investment, as the demand for housing and commercial properties is always high. The average price of a condominium unit in Makati is around PHP 15 million (about $300,000), while the average price of a house and lot is around PHP 50 million (about $1 million).
- Bonifacio Global City (BGC) – Located in Taguig City, BGC is a modern and upscale neighborhood that has become a popular destination for expats and young professionals. The area is known for its high-end shopping centers, luxury condominiums, and posh restaurants. The average price of a condominium unit in BGC is around PHP 20 million (about $400,000), while the average price of a house and lot is around PHP 80 million (about $1.6 million).
- Quezon City – With a population of over 3 million people, Quezon City is the most populous city in Metro Manila. It is also one of the most diverse, with a mix of residential, commercial, and industrial areas. The real estate market in Quezon City is relatively more affordable compared to Makati and BGC. The average price of a condominium unit is around PHP 8 million (about $160,000), while the average price of a house and lot is around PHP 20 million (about $400,000).
- Ortigas Center – Located in Pasig City, Ortigas Center is another popular destination for real estate investment. The area is known for its central location, modern infrastructure, and high-end commercial and residential developments. The average price of a condominium unit in Ortigas Center is around PHP 12 million (about $240,000), while the average price of a house and lot is around PHP 30 million (about $600,000).
- Alabang – Located in Muntinlupa City, Alabang is a suburban neighborhood that is known for its upscale residential developments, golf courses, and shopping centers. The area is also home to several foreign embassies and consulates, making it a popular destination for expats. The average price of a condominium unit in Alabang is around PHP 10 million (about $200,000), while the average price of a house and lot is around PHP 40 million (about $800,000).
In conclusion, Metro Manila is a prime location for real estate investment, with a wide range of neighborhoods to choose from. Makati City, Bonifacio Global City, Quezon City, Ortigas Center, and Alabang are just some of the top neighborhoods to consider. However, it is important to keep in mind that real estate prices can vary depending on the location, type of property, and other factors. It is best to consult with a real estate professional and conduct thorough research before making a decision.