533.1 SQM Office in Makati for Sale Pet Plans

₱ 49,800,000
Pet Plans Makati,


  • Updated On:
  • October 16, 2023


🏢 Prime Commercial Office in Makati City: Where Business Flourishes! 🏢

Property Code: DS881530
Category: Commercial
Project: PET PLANS
Property Type: Office Space
Location: Makati City

Unit/Lot Area: 0
Floor Area: 533.1 SQM
Bedrooms: N/A
Toilet and Bath: TBA
Parking: 3
Furnishing: Warm Shell

🌟 Property Highlights:

Strategic Location: This office space is strategically located in Makati City, the central business district of Metro Manila. It offers unparalleled access to business opportunities, corporate hubs, financial institutions, and commercial establishments, making it an ideal choice for entrepreneurs and businesses.

Spacious Floor Area: With a generous floor area of 533.1 sqm, this office space provides ample room for various business operations.

Warm Shell Unit: The owner will deliver the unit as a warm shell, providing a canvas for your business vision. The owner will also convert it into a warm shell space, including centralized air conditioning, within a reasonable timeframe, ensuring that the office is ready for occupancy.

Reserved Parking: The office has three parking spaces, providing convenient parking options for employees and clients. Parking availability in the bustling city center enhances the overall accessibility of the property.

Flexible Payment Terms: The payment terms are designed to accommodate buyers, with a 5% reservation fee and the remaining 95% due after 30 days. The option for bank financing adds flexibility to the purchasing process.

Tenanted Opportunity: Unit B is currently tenanted until Q1 2024, presenting an opportunity for potential rental income for investors. Negotiable terms allow for discussion to suit the buyer’s preferences.

Clean Title: The property boasts a clean title, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free transfer of ownership. The legal status of the property is clear, providing peace of mind to buyers.

📞 Seize this opportunity to establish your business in a prime location in Makati City! For inquiries and to discuss the unit’s warm shell conversion and other details, please contact us at +639063008674. Check out this office in Makati City for sale!

Address: Pet Plans Makati
Country: Philippines
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 34010
Price: ₱ 49,800,000
Parking: 3
Available from: Sep 14, 2023
Floor Area: 533.1
Other Features
Warm Shell
Sun 10 Dec
Mon 11 Dec
Tue 12 Dec
Wed 13 Dec
Thu 14 Dec
Fri 15 Dec
Sat 16 Dec
Sun 17 Dec
Mon 18 Dec
Tue 19 Dec
In Person
Video Chat
Your information

Contact Me

Call +63 906 300 8674 WhatsApp

Similar Listings

Two Maridien 1 Bedroom Condo For Sale
For Sale
Tenant Occupied

Two Maridien 1 Bedroom Condo For Sale

₱ 23,400,000
Two Maridien 1 Bedroom Condo For Sale Two Maridien BGC: Stylish Fully-Furnished 1-Bedroom ...
Not Available
For Sale
Ready To Move In

Fort Victoria Condominium For Sale

₱ 12,000,000
Fort Victoria Condominium For Sale 🌆 Prime Living at Fort Victoria, BGC! 🌟 Embrace the vib ...
Not Available
Condo for Sale Madison Park West
For Sale

Condo for Sale in Madison Park West BGC

₱ 9,000,000
Condo for Sale in Madison Park West BGC 🏙 Condo for Sale! Luxurious Living at Madison Park ...
Not Available
Lot in Makati Private Lot
For Sale

Private Lot in Makati City for Sale

₱ 25,000,000
Prime Lot in Makati City! Your Dream Property Awaits! PROPERTY CODE: DS882338CATEGORY: Res ...
Not Available
287 m2
  • Change Currency

  • Change Measurement

  • Advanced Search

    ₱ 5,000 to ₱ 5,000,000

    More Search Options

    ₱ 1,000,000 to ₱ 5,000,000,000

    More Search Options
  • Our Listings

  • Mortgage Calculator

  • Reset Password

Compare Listings

Yash Mathur